Sunday, January 25, 2015

Norfolk and Geese

Ipo went to Norfolk with me a couple days ago to attend a meeting, and I got the chance to get the elusive ship photo I try to get with all my LVs (even though it's not really that great a shot). There's a big ship right at the end of the road I take to leave Norfolk, so if I'm lucky enough to stop at that red light and be first in line, I can get a decent shot of it, but its still between two buildings so you have to know what you're looking at.


Like I said... you sort of have to know what you're looking at. But I promise there's a ship there. It might have been a better use of my time at the red light to get a shot of the big, beautiful mural of whales just to the left. But hey, we're going back for another meeting tomorrow! So we'll try again.

Then, back at the Virginia Beach campus...


Geese, geese, everywhere! I don't dare get too close, because I've never had a run-in with an angry goose and I don't intend to. They're a noisy, pushy lot, too!

I also found out that I get to go present at a conference in Portland, OR... but it's a few weeks after Ipo has to go home, so he won't get to join me. And I don't think I'll have a new LV by then, but maybe Anana can make the trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment